You can enter yourself, your group or your company (or nominate others) for a Sustainable Sidmouth Champions Award 2023.
The Champions Awards home page has further details and links to ideas and criteria when considering entering or nominating for an Award.
There are four categories, each with their own entry/nomination form, which you can complete and submit here:
- Sustainable Sidmouth Champions Awards 2023 – CITIZEN’S AWARD – entry/nomination form
- Sustainable Sidmouth Champions Awards 2023 – GROUPS AND ORGANISATIONS AWARD – entry/nomination form
- Sustainable Sidmouth Champions Awards 2023 – SCHOOLS AND EDUCATIONAL ORGANISATIONS AWARD – entry/nomination form
- Sustainable Sidmouth Champions Awards 2023 – BUSINESS AWARD – entry/nomination form
The process is open between 5th November 2022 and 31st July 2023, when entries and nominations will close.
The judging criteria for the Citizen’s Award 2023 are:
- The activity must have taken place from 5th November 2022 and can still be ongoing.
- There must be some sort of impact from the activity, with clear results and a real difference made.
The terms and conditions are here: Champions Awards 2023: terms & conditions – Sustainable Sidmouth Champion Awards
The Judges Panel will be made up of people from local community life in the SId Valley: Meet the Panel of Judges – Sustainable Sidmouth Champion Awards
The entries and nominations will be considered by the Judges as of 31st July 2023 and the final winners will be announced at the Champions Awards ceremony to be held in late September/October 2023.